Thursday, August 5, 2010

...its time!!!

Hmm...well, for the past month, Ive definitely maintained my Euro snob attitude. I laugh every time a Kraft "American Cheese" commercail comes on, refuse to go a day without eating bread and all of my favorite stories to tell begin with the phrase "While I was in Europe..." And, Ive definitely been bitten by the travel bug once again, I keep catching myself googling Spain. Hahaha, well I really just can't wait for another adventure. Im getting stir-crazy.

Speaking of which, Disney! Disney will be a crazy, wild, unforgettable adventure starting in just 3 days!!! It needs to be mentioned that I screamed and jumped up and down the day I only had 125 days left in my Disney countdown. Its been nearly 6 months and Ive exhausted all of my Disney fantasies. I just want to be there and experience everything for real. Now there are only 3 days left, it feels...just epic. Waiting is making me anxious. I've researched; Ive read everything, blogs and books. I've nested; I crafted silly projects and bought new clothes and bedding. I even brushed up on all of my favorite G-rated songs. I didn't gain 40lbs, but, Im convinced that I know how a women must feel when she's 39 weeks pregnant...it's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment